In few hours from now, the much awaited new gen marvel iPhone8 or iPhone X is being launched today at 10.30 PM (IST). The launch function will take place at Steve Jobs Theatre situated in Apple Park campus in Cupertino, California.
There have been so much of discussion and gossips on the new member of iPhone family. We have to wait for the official launch from Apple and their declaration of its actual features. Based on the online “talking about” features these are few features which iPhone 8 or iPhone X are likely to feature.
1. Edge to Edge Display.
2.Dual Rear Cameras with advanced features of iPhone 7 Plus.
3. InfraRed Camera with 3D face recognition camera.
4. AR Apps (Augmented Reality) may get introduced for developers
5. Water resistant back cover. May feature a glass or plastic back panel.
6. Existing Siri feature might also get advanced with translation to local languages.
7. Wireless Charging Feature
8. Integration to HomePod speaker can also be a possible feature.
9. Near Field Communications (NFC) feature for online payments
10. For the first time iPhone might be with OLED screen.